We provide companies with useful, reliable financial information that goes beyond legal requirements. The aim is to detect possible business risks and areas for improvement by optimising internal functioning.
I Need these servicesif I want to...
- Ensure the accuracy and transparency of my financial and economic information for business decision-making.
- Comply with legal obligations to audit the annual accounts.
- Obtain accurate information about the strengths and weaknesses of my business.
- Detect possible business risks to safeguard the future of the company.
- Define aspects for improvement and optimise internal functioning.
- Planning and designing appropriate procedures to do work of the highest quality and rigour.
- Analysing economic and accounting information with a detailed review of the transaction and internal control of the company to ensure that the information provided is accurate.
- Assessing and reporting the results obtained and revealing aspects for improvement.
RELATED CASE STUDIES
- ACCOUNT AUDITORS
We provide companies with useful, reliable financial information that goes beyond legal requirements. The aim is to detect possible business risks and areas for improvement by optimising internal functioning.More info
- DUE DILIGENCE
Due diligence is the process of reviewing all the information that is required to make an objective valuation of a company, revealing situations in different areas of the company and the need for guarantees. The result is decisive in determining whether to go ahead with the transaction, the risks entailed and the existence of relevant circumstances that should be taken into consideration.More info
- LABOUR ADVICE
We advise companies and individuals on labour and Social Security law as well as administrative law.More info
- FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING ADVICE
The accounting advisory service gives advice to the company's accounting and administrative staff, and prepares the company's accounting records.More info