We advise companies and individuals on labour and Social Security law as well as administrative law.
I Need these servicesif I want to...
- Prepare payrolls and social security
- Applicable taxes
- Business restructuring
- Contracts and special labour schemes
- Company agreements, representation in collective bargaining negotiations and company agreements
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Support in labour disputes in the SMAC and labour courts.
- Define remuneration policies
An advisory team with extensive experience working confidentially and professionally will support you with broad knowledge of the applicable law.
RELATED CASE STUDIES
- ACCOUNT AUDITORS
We provide companies with useful, reliable financial information that goes beyond legal requirements. The aim is to detect possible business risks and areas for improvement by optimising internal functioning.More info
- DUE DILIGENCE
Due diligence is the process of reviewing all the information that is required to make an objective valuation of a company, revealing situations in different areas of the company and the need for guarantees. The result is decisive in determining whether to go ahead with the transaction, the risks entailed and the existence of relevant circumstances that should be taken into consideration.More info
- LABOUR ADVICE
We advise companies and individuals on labour and Social Security law as well as administrative law.More info
- FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING ADVICE
The accounting advisory service gives advice to the company's accounting and administrative staff, and prepares the company's accounting records.More info